Espresso Cheesecake Bites are a new special breathtaking recipe. We can’t believe how easy they are to make, and be eaten!
It’s a No Bake recipe, so you will need just 15 mins to prepare these lovely bites. You don’t need to cook, just mix and combine. Really easy isn’t it? Many readers ask for quick and easy recipes, this is perfect for them!
If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a plastic bag to make the cookie crumbs, crushing the biscuits. Take a rolling pin to crush them.
For the garnish on these cheesecake bites, use a little espresso powder. And, then you top them off with hot fudge sauce. So amazingly delicious and easy.
Everyone will love your little coffee-cheesecakes, and you’ll be proud of your perfect and easy work!
- 1 box (250 grams / 9 ounces) Chocolate Wafer Cookies, crushed
- 4 espresso coffees
- 6 tablespoons extravergine olive oil
- 450 grams / 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¾ cup cold heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder, plus additional for garnish
- Hot chocolate sauce with coffee, for drizzling, optional
How to prepare Espresso Cheesecake bites
1. For the crust (base): take a medium bowl, mix the cookie crumbs with olive oil and 2 espresso coffees, stirring until well mixed. Press the mixture into the bottom of a pan. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
2. For the filling: take a large bowl and an electric mixer, mix the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth (about 3 minutes). Add the yogurt and cream, and continue to mix until the mixture is thickened (about 5 minutes).
3. Add the espresso powder and gently mix in.
4. Spread the filling evenly over the prepared crust (base).
5. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
6. Now you just need to cut your big cake in perfect squared bites, are you good in it? ; )
7. Before serving, garnish them with a sprinkling of espresso powder and/or a drizzle of hot chocolate sauce mixed with 2 espresso coffees.